A safe and reliable approach to student housing in Birmingham
We have employed enthusiastic and experienced staff, who are dedicated to ensuring your search for accommodation will be as trouble free and enjoyable as possible.
Student Accommodation Rental Security
In line with industry best practice, your rent is held in a separate client account for payment to your landlord and your deposits are held by the Government’s Deposit Protection Scheme.
Trustworthy student housing letting services
We understand the importance of reliability, honesty and integrity.
Honest and understandable student accommodation contracts
We use a simple contract with easy to understand terms. We absolutely encourage you to take the contract away to read or get it checked out by the Student Union’s independent Advice & Information Centre and we definitely won’t ask you for a deposit before you can get a copy of the contract.
Client Money Protection:
Any monies paid by you are are fully insured by Client Money Protection (CMP). Our membership number is: CMP002385
Useful Student Accommodation Contact Numbers for Birmingham
* Birmingham City Student Homes – 0121 202 4696
* Students’ Union Advice Centre – 0121 331 6847
* Students’ Union finance department – 0121 331 6824
* Birmingham City Council – 0121 303 1111
* Gas Leaks & Emergencies – Transco – 0800 111 999
* British Gas Enquiries – 0845 600 5122
* npower – 0800 073 300
* Citizens Advice Bureau – 0121 687 5323
* Your refuse collection day – Click Here
* Council Tax exemption – Click Here
* Bus information – Click Here
* Train information – Click Here
* Royal Cars – 0121 444 8888